Annual General Meetings
The general meeting will be held in the second quarter of the year. The board of directors will ensure that the Company's shareholders can participate and exercise their voting rights in the Company's general meeting. Shareholders who are unable to attend a general meeting will be given the opportunity to attend the general meeting electronically, be represented by proxy and to vote by proxy. The Company will in this respect provide information and procedure for electronic attendance and attendance by proxy, and prepare proxy forms or written voting forms, which will make it possible to vote separately on each individual matter on the agenda and for candidates nominated for election.
The 2022 Annual General Meeting was held on 27 April 2022. Documents related to the AGM can be found below:
- HA ASA Minutes of the AGM 2022
- Attendance report & Votes (English/Norwegian)
- HA ASA Notice to the AGM 27 April 2022
- HA ASA Proxy form 27 April 2022
- HA ASA Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling 27 April 2022
- HA ASA Forhåndstemme-og fullmaktsblanketter 27. april 2022
- Vedtekter HA ASA 27. april 2022
- HA ASA - Guide for online participation (English)
- HA ASA - Guide for online participation (Norwegian)
Höegh Autoliners ASA’s Nomination Committee has three members elected at the annual general meeting. The Board of Directors has approved instructions applicable for Nomination Committee’s work.
The current members are Terje Askvig (chair), Øyvin Brøymer (member) and Birthe Skeid (member). The members are elected until the annual general meeting in 2024.
Any questions about the Nomination Committee’s work can be sent to email@example.com.