Available Position as Voyage Planning Assistant
Höegh Autoliners in U.S is seeking a Voyage Planning Assistant for our Jacksonville, Florida office, to support and assist in trade objectives. The role will be responsible for estimation and follow up of financial results in the trade. Be a resource for FMC compliance of US export and import pricing. Assist in preparation for tenders and making various contribution analysis to support the trade where needed.
- USME Voyage pre-estimates to include analysis of freight income and operational costs.
- FMC compliance audits and support of import/export special filings.
- Prepare and report on voyage and trade results.
- Verify freight and space charter invoices.
- Trade marketing and schedule updates.
- Net contribution analysis for new business opportunities.
Education and experience
- Education at degree level
- Experience in related business environment is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to quantify opportunities and evaluate mathematically.
- Proficient in the use of IT tools and systems. Advanced Excel desired.
- High personal integrity.
- Structured and organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in an international work environment
- A challenging position
- Career opportunities within a strong and well-respected shipping company
Work Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Deadline for application: 30 April 2018
Apply to: globalHR@hoegh.com
Please reference “Voyage Planning Assistant” in the subject field