Available Position as Breakbulk Sales Manager (France)
Höegh Autoliners is looking for a Breakbulk Sales Manager in the Paris office, who will be responsible for sales activities related to the breakbulk and project cargo segment. They will support the relevant sales organisation (global/regional/local) in the drive to identify new business, structure breakbulk sales initiatives and be responsible for breakbulk tenders and quotations. Furthermore, the Breakbulk Sales Manager is responsible for mapping of new business within the segment and to develop and maintain relevant breakbulk account plans.
• Responsible for Breakbulk Tenders/quotations within area/region.
• Support in developing the commercial breakbulk strategy and in developing the customer interface.
• Support the development and maintenance of the commodity strategies and breakbulk account plans.
• Support a global structured breakbulk Sales approach.
• Support the development of the brand of the company and the service deliverance to the customer
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business or Maritime
• Minimum three years of experience within the shipping industry with proven ability to drive change
• Commercial experience from the shipping industry and Ro/Ro or Breakbulk segment. The successful candidate should preferably have experience from direct sales and or from commercial activities.
• Preferably good network and experience from the breakbulk segment.
• Strong forward-thinking attitude, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to inspire and motivate people to drive the business forward and achieve commercial goals
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in French
• Ability to drive change - take initiative, conclude and execute
• High level of integrity
• Excellent Communication skills in an international environment
Work Location: Paris (France)
Deadline for application: 19 October
Apply to: Globalhr@hoegh.com
Contact: Luc Massaux, Tel: +33 (0) 610152395; email: email@example.com